Because it takes JUST 3 MINUTES!
Get Instantly Approved
Because our approval process is QUICK!
Get Funded in a Day
Yes, you read that RIGHT!
Payday Loans Can’t Damage Your Credit Score
Generally, most of the payday lenders like PaydayLoanTeller, do not report any information about these loans to major national credit reporting companies. Hence, payday loans will not hurt your credit score, unless it is repaid.
But, if you have unpaid payday loans, then these do affect your credit rating. Because when you don’t pay off your payday loans then your lender might sell your debt to debt collections. And, these debt collectors can also report your debt to any of the premium national credit reporting companies. In this way, payday loans affect credit score in a negative manner.
Steps You Should Follow To Avoid Non-Repayment
The payday loans can lower your credit score. So, we keep on repeating some mistakes that lead us to diminish the value of your credit report. Let us check out some of the measures that can be taken by us so that cash advance loans will not be damaging.
- When you know that you will not be able to pay your payday loans, apply for rollover.
- Even after rollover, if you are still unable to make the payment, then communicate with the lender. Communicating with the lender can always solve your problems to a huge extent.
- Don’t take multiple payday loans consecutively or take new loans in order to pay the previous ones and end up making too many applications in a shorter time period.
- After you take a cash advance loan, keep its repayment on priority and don’t depend on the last minute arrangement of money.
- Keep a check on your splurge of money, and try to avoid spending more than you need. Payday loans are emergency loans and should be taken in cases of emergencies such as unplanned medical expenses, sudden car repairs, unexpected education fees, etc.